Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mom

Here I tell you about mom.
Mom will angry at you when you don’t eat your meal.
She will angry at you if you don’t tell that u’re gonna go home late.
Mom will angry at you if you do any fool thing that can danger your life.
You know what, she does that because she loves you. She doesn’t want to lose you.
She will do anything just to see you happy.

She will put your needs first than her needs.
She always thinks about you when u’re not there beside her.
She always worries about you, your health.
She never wants to be apart from her child.
You beg her to buy you something, she says no. But behind the word ‘no’, she consider it all over and deep in her heart she always wants to get anything you want.
She can take care for  many children-you, your sibling(s)- but can you take care for just a mother?
For my  mom,
I’m sorry that I’ve done so many mistakes.
I’m sorry because I didn’t eat my meal, then I made you so busy take care of me when I was sick.
I’m sorry for many things that I’ve broke, hehe, I’ve broke your glasses and your plates.
I’m sorry for those lies.
I’m sorry for all I’ve done that made you sad, or even angry..
Thank's.
Thank's for all you gave to me.
Thank's for all your love.
Thank's for all your patience.
Thank's for caring me...
I love you mom..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment