Friday, August 29, 2014

Dare to be Different?

Being different is not bad as people think. I’m proud to be different. I’m gonna tell you that difference is great! Have you ever watched Toy Story 3? I’m sure you’ve already watched it. In that movie, Woody has different mind from his other friends. Woody is sure that Andy, their owner still loves them, but his other friends don’t think that way. They choose to live in Sunny Side, a kindergarten, but does not Woody. After Woody’s friends get hurt in that kindergarten, they finally know that Woody is right. And after all, they want to get back to Andy’s house. Uuhmm, I still have one movie that shows difference is good. You know Ratatouille? Yes, that rat, Remy! That one rat also has different mind from its other families. He loves cooking, he appreciates food, meanwhile its families just eat food to survive, they don’t think the way Remy does. His families think humans are bad to them, but Remy disagree about it. In the end of that movie, Remy becomes a chef, and it also gives food to its families. Remy becomes succeed. You know, being different is awesome! I have my own story about difference. The story when I was in 2nd semester. Actually It was few months ago. I was in class, then my lecturer asked us one by one from front row till the back row. All of my friends answered a same answer. But I thought that’s not a right answer, so I shouted a different answer from theirs. I was shocked when the lecturer said that I’m an abnormal student in his class. Then after all, he exclaimed that my answer is the right answer. I was speechless. I thought that my answer was wrong.  He explained about the answer, and yeah, my answer was right. My friends’ answers were wrong. In the end of semester, I found that my friends got C and I’m so grateful I got A.

So, do you still think that difference is bad? Think again. If you are the one who thinks difference is bad, now you have to look at yourself, are you happy with that common style? With that common life? I guess, no. You have to start different life from others. And if you are the one who used to be different, keep going on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment