Saturday, July 19, 2014

Christian Bautista, Not Only Handsome, but also Awesome!

Well, I was browsing on youtube, and watching some music videos from Christian Bautista. I knew his songs are great, but I didn't know that he's so talented. He sang one titled song with 3 different female singer from different coutry, and also with different language! Awesome, right? Let me show you the videos.


  • The video below is the music video of Christian Bautista feat. Bunga Citra Lestari, Indonesian singer. They sang the song entitled "Tetaplah di hatiku" which means "Please be Careful with my Heart". This is the Indonesian version of Bautista's song. Although Bautista is a Filipino, he pronounced the sentences of the song clearly. 


  • Then, the other music video is the song of Christian Bautista feat.Sarah Geronimo, a singer which is also a Filipino, just like Bautista. They sang the same song with what Bautista and Bunga Citra Lestari sang, but in English version. They sang "Please be Careful with my Heart". 


  • The last music video is the video of the same song which sung by Christian Bautista and Tay Kewei, a Singaporean singer. They also sang the same song, "Please be Careful with my Heart". In this song, Bautista sang in English, but Tay Kewei sang in Chinese (I'm not really sure, but I think she sang it in Chinese). 



No comments:

Post a Comment